Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Issue with File-->Export in Front End

Hey Guys, Recently I faced one issue .

One of the user is not able to do export from front end Application. Let me explain ,Suppose you query to find the running requests. A request window will appear which shows currently running request. Now you want to export all the request with all the info of this request window to a text file instead of taking print screen.
You will use the navigation File-->Export. It prompts you for a location to save the output. But in my case it never ask me to save , it just ran and window will disapper.

What i did is.... I removed my pop up blockers restriction from Internet Explorer but problem was still there. Then I used the below solution which worked for me...

1. Internet Explorer Menu, Navigate to Tools > Internet Options

2. Security tab > click Local Intranet > Sites button > Advanced button

3. Add your domain suffix such as *.guru.org > Add button > OK button

4. Restart Internet Explorer browser

No comments: