Sunday, March 9, 2008

After cloning Application is not opening in 11.5.8

Hi Readers,

I just faced one error after cloning of 4node architecture.

Node A-DB tier, Node B-Conc/admin,
Node C-Secondary form,Node D-Primary

I have done everything correctly what I used to do for cloning. But my application is not opening i.e URL ....NodeD:8000 and getting the below error on Primary NodeD after running adstrtal.sh ,other components are running fine except Apache.

adapcctl.sh version 115.43
Starting Apache Web Server Listener (dedicated HTTP) ...
adapcctl.sh: exiting with status 3


How I resolved the issue...........................

I just modified the xml file under $APPL_TOP/admin of Node D(primary) and changed 'http1312' to 'ias102'

before modify:
config_option type="techstack" oa_var="s_techstack">http1312

after modify:
config_option type="techstack" oa_var="s_techstack">ias1022

Note: You can also verify the xml file of Node C.The entry for s_techstack should be same as 'ias1022'

Finally run adautocfg.sh under $COMMON_TOP/admin/scripts/ and bounce the application.
If article is useful dont forget to write the comments
Regards
--Guru

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.